Monday 21 February 2011

Past Achievements as Motivation for Action


21/2/11 - Need to weigh up my achievements to give me motivation to continue for something, like this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the mind system construct of ‘weighing up my achievement to motivate me to continue doing something’. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the construct of motivation. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base my ‘doing something’ on my past ‘achievements’. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the idea of achievement. I forgive myself for allowing myself to be defined by ideas of achievement, belief that I need motivation to do things; I direct myself to move practically as what is best for all equal and one. I direct myself to stop thoughts of ‘I have come so far, I should be proud of myself! If I continue I will be even better than I was before!’. I direct myself to see and observe these thoughts as they appear, and to stand equal too and one with them, and to stop them in every moment. I will not define myself according to achievement; I will no longer define myself according to motivation. I will no longer participate in the need to do something with ‘motivational backing’. I direct myself to do what I need to without all these ego supports. I direct myself to see and understand and realise that they are in fact supporting me as a mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment